Dungeon Defenders Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Last patch was 8th of June, which is well over 2 weeks. From what's been discussed over the last while on the trendy boards, the patch schedule is also being toned down and DLC's are not going to be released as often. Any chance we'll see the trainer revived?
If you want money or stats, theres plenty of people that can tell you how to do this on your own.
However, its not the smart thing to do as theres a definate possibility that VAC was activated in Open Mode and perhaps even Single Player.
If you cheat in DD you risk being VAC Banned.
let's see how long the devs let it last..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• teleport and change or freeze various values including banked mana
+ 2 more options