King Arthur 2: The Role-Playing Wargame Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
WRITTEN FOR THE ORIGINAL (1.0.05 32-BIT DX9+DX10+DX11) RETAIL VERSION OF THE GAME.
I'm sure it must be very easy, and a very stupid thing to ask, but I don't know how to do it.
2) Even so, since the trainer is written for the 1.0.05 version of the game, and said game was patched today and is, now, 1.1.0, running the 32-bit version of the game manually wouldn't help as long as the trainer isn't updated.
Yes, "O RLY ?" and "You don't say ?", I know.
Thanks for the advice, nonetheless, and joining the queue waiting for the update of the trainer.
Anyway maybe I am impatient but I can't wait for the update for the trainer to come out. Hopefully I can cross my fingers that by tonight the update for the trainer can be done.
pwizard will post shortly-
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.