Cities in Motion Discussion
I get the activation message and when I press the numpad it says 'activated' but nothing happens. I have just checked my version and its showing now as 22 so think there has been an update to the game - will there be a new trainer coming out??
1) Make sure trainer is activated (press F1 at main menu).
2) Make sure you are actually in the game and see the value for your money.
3) Alt-tab OUT of the game to the desktop.
4) Right-click on the Desktop taskbar and select 'Show the Desktop'.
5) Click back on the Cities in Motion tab to re-enter the game.
6) Press the option key to add money and note the value increases with each press.
7) Once you have the amount you want then go spend some money.
8) If you spend money or open any other menus or anything, DO NOT PRESS THE OPTION KEY AGAIN until you have repeated all these steps.
I often need some patience with this trainer but don't have much problems ^^
[Edited by lessus, 12/28/2011 1:42:58 PM]
As soon as I read your post I remembered thats what I should do - I have completly forgotten
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem