Assassin´s Creed: Revelations Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- The den defense stuff is crap. I would have liked it more if you could get in there and fight yourself as opposed to standing on the roof doing nothing all the time.
- I rarely used the bombs, except the smoke bombs and occassional fragmentation bomb, fighting normally is just way more fun.
- The ziplines and parachutes ARE very much awesome, though the ziplines less than the parachutes.
- The story is pretty good, the ending brought some tears into my eyes.
- It would have been nice if suleiman had given you a badge or something so you wouldn't have to sneak into topkapi palace everytime you're supposed to meet him.
But overall, the game is pretty decent. I enjoyed it
Still its always a good laugh.
I hear ya Dab. Now it's 2014 and I'm still chuckling. I just recently picked up AC Revs for 75% off so now I'm off to play it and see what all the fuss was about.
At that price I doubt I'll do much complaining.
[Edited by element5, 11/12/2014 9:16:27 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem