Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
all the best
This is what I did during this area:
1. When asked to "feel" the shout by the main grey guy, I first waited a bit after the asked. I noticed when I first did it I either was not close enough or shouted too quickly, and then for some reason my shout was finished for the day. So I made sure he had asked for the demo and I was up close to him.
2. When I had to do two shouts, it kept on only doing one, as I didn't know how to do two concurrently. So I would press the z key and then almost at the same time, press one of my mouse keys. This then activated both shouts after one another.
3. When outside the run fast one seemed to be find, I just pressed the key when the game opened.
if this is what u mean please tell me if it helped, if not then please explain further and give exact detail about which quest your on so i can help you further
click the "Configure" button in lower left of window,
This is what fixed them for me. If your soundcard has an app(Like Realtek HD Audio Manager), you may have to do there (as I did/had to).
The goal is to get rid of the 5.1/7.1 surround sound setting and change to the two speaker setting.
After I did this, the voices were loud and clear...except Esbern
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem