Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. No cooldown on dragon shouts - unlimited slow motion and teleporting and thunderstorms anyone?
2. Add skills/perks/attributes - Ever wanted to be a Deity ? the "sky"rim is the limit
3. Unlimited Mana and Stamina - Endless Sprinting, and endless casting.....(suggest playing at max difficulty setting with this on)
Personally I wouldn't need (and nor should anyone) a Trainer for this game, but there are still so many things that is annoying via the console, that a trainer could do, such as no cooldowns on dragonshouts.
Skyrim is designed a bit different from oblivion, not completely, but enough that it would warrant a trainer, for things like no cooldowns etc
The console is actually pretty useful for fixing glitches and broken quests, not just for cheating.
I'll give you an example of how you sound......lets say its thanksgiving, and for the past 5 hours everyone has been eating food talking about turkey and mac n cheese, and all sorts of goodies...
than all of a sudden you come to the thanksgiving table and say "hey guys, i dunno if we will have turkey, i mean, i love turkey, but turkey may not be here this year"..........than everyone just gives you a stare, especially the ones who have a big chunk of turkey in their mouth at the moment.........
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Add Dragon Souls
• No Shout Cooldowns
+ 7 more options