Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by Tnor, 11/10/2011 6:06:27 PM]
TMM 1 - all map markers
Unlock - to open locks ( need to target lock with mouse in console
1 I noticed that dont seem to work is TFOW - this when you use to disable fog of war actually removes ALL the map instead of adding it
it works, type help armsman 4 u get list of variable:
then type player.addperk 00079342
some times u need to type all of them before u see them all appeared, system give u false notice utill the last perk applyed and as i mentioned double names like deepfreeze some times doesnt work, type freeze or deep, should be ok
[Edited by psychltu, 11/10/2011 6:17:57 PM]
[Edited by psychltu, 11/10/2011 6:20:07 PM]
1) Use help command to get dragon ID.
2) Use player.placeatme [ID] to spawn dragon.
@awakendjay Dragon souls are not place in inv consumable. It's the same as perk point. I think it's listed in magick.
[Edited by iosa, 11/10/2011 6:21:40 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem