Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
damageresist (your armor rating)
healrate (health regen rate)
magickarate (magicka regen rate)
staminarate (stamina regen rate)
base stats also work of course,
carryweight (for what you can carry)
and as mentioned in Tnor's guide:
dragonsouls (available souls for use to unlock)
shoutrecoverymult (set to zero for no cooldown at all on shouts)
Which commands to use for these:
- Creates a permanent buff (can be negative) to the chosen value
- to boost your armor rating by 100:
player.modav damageresist 100
- simply sets the value to the chosen value
- e.g. to get 10 dragon souls:
player.setav dragonsouls 10
[Edited by glyth, 11/13/2011 12:33:29 PM]
Player.forceav Shoutrecoverymult (number)
0 is no cooldown.
1 is normal cooldown.
.5 is half cooldown(50%)
.25 is a quarter cooldown(25%)
and so on and so forth.
I was not able to find in this thread, if anyone already found the
Weather ID codes to change the weather? Please tell; thanks.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem