Dungeon Defenders Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Upcoming (7.13) Patch Notes (ETA: 12/15/2011)
* Added Adjustable Camera Field-Of-View Options slider
* Fixed 1-byte Stat overflow bug, and Raised maximum Per-Item Hero/Defense Stat to 360 (not a total cap, just on each individual item, up from 126)
* Changed Pet XP earnings to 100% of earned XP, up from 50%
* Fixed a Secure-Trade failure bug
* Fixed a UMF enemy-stuck area
* Added optional damage-red material flash when any object or character takes damage
* Raised Level Cap to 74
* DefenderStore.com items will now automatically remove from web listing when sold, dropped, or traded, and will switch between web Shop and web Inventory if moved between in-game Shop and Inventory respectively.
* DefenderStore.com listing name will now automatically match in-game shop name
* Added 5 new achievements: Mythical Defender, Portal Protector, Nightmare Portal Protector, Nightmare Eternia Shard Recovered: Purple, Eternia Shard Recovered: Purple
* Added "Nightmare" difficulty mode, with Eternia Shard enemies featured, & corresponding level, enemy, spawn layout & boss rebalancings
* Added new "Mythical" quality-level items, with a level requirement of 74
[Yes, there's lots more stuff added/fixed in 7.13, more Details Forthcoming ]
Because of such, expect a few more days without a Trainer as Trendy will probably have a field day fixing stuff.
see what i mean? it's just stupid. and this is after they haven't patched for several days between patches.
at any rate these guys are a joke.
7.13b will be posted shortly-
Next Patch wont be released until the 19th, if you're going to do a 7.13c Trainer nows the time.
Keep in mind they just did a patch AND released a DLC to go along with the patch, it has nothing to do with the trainers.
Hell, i didnt even know yall updated until this exact moment.
Upcoming and Current Patches can be found here - forums.trendyent.com/forumdisplay.php?56-PC-Patch-Notes
* Added "Assault Mission Pack" premium content, free for owners of Eternia Shards Complete Pack
* Added "Barbarian Hero Class" premium content
* Added "Hardcore Mythical Defender", "Dungeon Raider", and "Mythical Dungeon Raider" Accomplishments + Steam Achievements
* Added one-button "Sync All Items to DefenderStore.com", and no longer pops up Steam Overlay after you login to the site!
* Hardcore mission completions now save and are visible in your completion stats
* Total fix for network bandwidth issue involving high-attack-rate projectile towers: tower projectiles are now locally spawned and locally-calculated client-side, completely elminating their bandwidth cost.
* Spider Webbing no longer stacks on players -- you can only be webbed once-at-a-time
* 'Group Hug' Achievement can now optionally be earned using the corresponding Gender-Swapped Heroes
* Fixed bug where Squire's Blood Rage damage resistance calculation was inverted, erroneously making him take MORE damage as the Blood Rage stat was level updated. This is resolved, and now e.g. 1800 point Blood Rage will cut incoming damage by about 50%, enabling better Squire tanking especially on the high-end.
* Added "Q" key to toggle "Front View" mode where you can view the front of your character and rotate around them for tasty pics
* Added "H" key to Toggle HUD visibility
* Added Item-Box/Hero-Shop "Folder" support (+ Subfolders too)
* Added Item Drag-&-Drop support (Drag off Hero Inventory to drop, Drop onto buttons to activate that button's action on the item, etc)
* Made Hardcore mode available in all Difficulty settings
* Resolved UMF Ogre pathing stuckage case
* Added 'Mythical Defender' reward! 'Outlander' costume with special ability
* Reduced Healing Ramp Cost by 20% (less Healing Cost per HP increase), and reduced Healing Cost by a straight 40% in NM
* Darkness Trap now strips mobs of elemental immunity, and reduced DU cost to 5
* Player Shop Maximum Item Sale Cost is now correctly 200,000,000 (the UI was previously erroneously limiting the number to 8 digits, preventing reaching this maximum)
* Added UI Option to disable controller rumble feedback
* Fixed the cost of upgrading "Halloween Spooktacular!" items, now is the same as other equivalent items
* Fixed another kind of 'Return-To-Tavern-Crash' (perhaps the last)
* Buffed Squire Circular Slice damage ramp by 15%, Reduced its cooldown by 1 second, and increased its animation speed by 25%
* [Subject To Beta] All Squire Towers HP buffed by 60% in NM, Harpoon Turret rotate speed increased by 40%
[Additional/Modified Details Forthcoming]
Assault Mission Pack will be 99cents on Sale down from 1.99, Free if you bought the Eternia Shard Complete Pack.
The Barbarian Class DLC will be on Sale for 1.99 down from 2.99.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 1/30/2012 11:51:58 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem