Dungeon Defenders Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
They are trying to make everyone happy by fixing certain things and it ended up backfiring.
Now that the super loot issue is fixed it SHOULD be a few days before they start patching again as they are working on new content.
$30 is for the unlimited subscription to access ALL our trainers (including future OTHER games), not just ONE title. also, there is no guarantee that we will support lunacy like this endlessly (patching 3 times a day). nobody else is supporting this game with trainer updates like we are and if we get enough people who don't seem to appreciate the efforts that we DO put into it, this title might be retired. i refuse to spend hours and hours updating the same basic game over and over. if you are using this online for PVP then shame on you and you should not expect us to be updating this 3 times a day to help you 'win PVP' online, if that is the case-
You could have said this without the aggressiveness and made your previous point in a much better way than you did. If multiple points are being misinterpreted, you need to work on your own communication to make your points much more clearer. Being a deadpan snarker does not make you clever in your points.
* All: Added 4 New Heroes for play: the Adept, the Countess, the Initiate, and the Ranger
* PvE: Added "Warping Core Challenge Pack", and added "The Great Turkey Hunt!" TrendyNet Event & four new corresponding Hero costumes
* All: Increased maximum number of profile Heroes to 16.
* PvP: Changed existing CTF Map to "Hold the Flag", added new CTF map that is 2-flag base-oriented traditional Capture the Flag gameplay.
* All: Magic Staffs Knockback Max Damage Multiplier changes to 1.8 (the same as Magic Bolt Projectiles) rather than 1.5
* All: Upgraded weapons have improved resale value
* PvE: Super-Loot scaling added to all INSANE Challenges
* PvE: Shop gets restocked every 5 waves of Survival/Pure-Strat/Mix that you play, with the latest and greatest stuff.
* PvE: Super-Loot re-added to Pure Strat & Shop, at their own scaling rates
* All: Monk Electric Aura now costs 5 DU's and reduced its damage ramp by 15%, to compensate for the +50% Linear Upgrade Damage multiplier and the +33% active-hero-in-play Damage Multiplier
* All: Added Auto-Refire (hold mouse button) For Squire and Monk attacks (both Monk attacks), and Apprentice staffs (hold RMB+LMB to keep auto-refiring, hold just the LMB if you want to Charge).
* All: Hero Info UI stat point application can now be combined with the following modifier buttons: RMB removes a point, Shift with LMB/RMB adds/removes 5 points, and Ctrl with LMB/RMB adds/removes all points to a stat.
* All: Gamepad users can now set an online game name when they Host
* All: Changed Lobby Searches to be Worldwide (still ordered by distance of course). Sorry about that guys, no more region-locking!
* All: Fixed one more case of an erroneous VAC failure.
* All: Added Linear Upgrade Multiplier for Defense Upgrades -- this will linearly buff the Health and Damage of an Upgraded Defense according the following table (percents are each from the base value): 1st Upgrade +20%, 2nd Upgrade +40%, 3rd Upgrade +60%, 4th Upgrade +80%, 5th Upgrade +100%
* All: Chicken Damage buffed by 33%
* All: Fixed issue with Gamepad Left Trigger not correctly activating the "Invest All" button on the Equipment Info UI
* PvE: Ogre Poison Ball no longer damages Eternia Crystals
* PvE: Moved loot tables to scale several waves earlier (better loot earlier on)
* PvE: Adding Super-Loot back into PS and Shops, ramp values forthcoming...
* PvE: Limited enemy projectile flight-distances to 3000 units, to avoid long-flight stray arrows and projectiles causing game loss
* PvE: Buffed Mix Mode Loot Ramp about 20%
* PvE: Active (non-retired) Heroes boost boost the Damage output of towers they specifically summoned by 33% (indicated via a Hero Face Icon on the tower's floating HUD)
* PvE: Buffed Monk's "Defense Boost" ability Heal-Amount Ramp by 15%
* PvE: Removed the Dark Elf Warriors' 3-second Spawn Immunity
* PvE: Skeletons will no longer target or damage Eternia Crystals
* PvE: Any Hero XP earned is now also automatically applied as Investment in your equipped Pet, though at a 50% conversion rate
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/23/2011 12:52:31 PM]
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/23/2011 1:30:35 PM]
the next update is 11/23, two days from now, according to the poster above.. note next month-
But it all really comes down to when Valve decides to release the update.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• teleport and change or freeze various values including banked mana
+ 2 more options