Dungeon Defenders Discussion
* All: Added optional First Person View
* All: Added option to Disable Camera Shake
* All: Added option in the Character Selection UI to export your Ranked TrendyNet Heroes into Open mode!
* All: Enabled decals (tower range indicator, traps) even on lowest-qualty graphics settings
* Coop: Reduced survival mobs by 33% more
* All: Made DefaultInput.ini match UDKInput.ini to prevent "M" and "G" bindings from disappearing when using the DDDK
* All: Fixed a selling-tower exploit
* All: Raised maximum Hero points in a particular stat to 100
* PvP: Hero damages re-scaled, now Squire uber-high-end HP build is around 17k, Monk around 12K, Apprentice around 7K, Huntress around 4K
* PvP: Squire Bloodrage no longer confers any resistance benefit in PvP
* PvP: Armor Resistances reduced from 80% multiplier to 45% multiplier
* PvP: Squire Blocking resistance damage reduced by PvP resistance reduction
* PvP: Apprentice Defense Hero-Stat Ramps beefed up
* PvP: Huntress Invis no longer works against enemy Traps or Auras
* PvP: Huntress Projectile range increased by 20%
* PvP: Squire Damage ramp decreased by 33%
* PvP: Flag holder can only jump 50% as high now
* PvP: Flags dropped within air vents resets the position
* PvP: Heal Aura buffed 50% in PvP
ive even mentioned it in this thread, thats what its for, to let you guys know about soon to be released updates.
i posted about it the 1st time on the 11th.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/14/2011 9:35:24 AM]
Well, the last time he updated within 3 days, so try to wait until 2 days from now maybe? the earlier the better, but dont rush the guy, I mean imagine how he felt after he got done making the trainer and then the game was patched shortly after...
* PvE: Kills (Tower and Hero) XP is now given to all players in Coop! (Shared, but not divided)
* PvE: Big overhaul to the item generation system: item drops (chests and mobs) are now scaled differently based on difficulty and wave number, capable exceeding their previous limits, so that on the highest waves on the toughest difficulties, you're going to get items that can even beat out the challenge/boss rewards! (rarity of course still comes into play)
* PvE: Equalized the Apprentice and Squire Hero Damage ramps (exponents and multipliers) with the Monk's -- this results in an approximate 10-15% buff to the Apprentice & Squire Hero Weapon Damage Output at high-end.
* All: Retroactive 37% one-time nerf to Elemental Damage on pre-existing weapons, commensurate with the drop in Elemental Damage upgrade potential
* All: Raised Mana Bank to 50,000,000 to better suit the higher-quality items which can now be acquired
* All: Retroactive Chicken Upgrade -- Chickens now have a minimum of 45 Upgrade Levels and a Minimum Damage
* All: Enabled "Valve Anti Cheat" system, finally finally finally! Took a while to work through how to move to a Game-server driven system. This also enables the "Steam Users Played With" functionality!
* All: Fixed First Person Weapon jitters
* All: Made all Apprentice Projectiles have the same (bettter) Damage Values as his Yellow-Colored Projectiles
* PvP: Fixed Player Respawn Times on CTF
VAC is being enabled with this Patch.
This effects RANKED Games Only.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/15/2011 5:39:25 PM]
Update is now Live
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/15/2011 10:37:30 PM]
* All: Added better error messaging for game-creation/joining failure messages: you'll now know when you're VAC-banned
* All: Fixed a bug with Max Mana on trades
* All: Raised Minimum Chicken Upgrade Level to 60
* All: Fixed a memory leak with VAC game server code
* PvE: Made super-loots less likely to drop -- though you can still get them just as well.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• teleport and change or freeze various values including banked mana
+ 2 more options