Dungeon Defenders Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Lets face it. We have to wait atleast a week, maybe a month for the patches to stop coming so we can get back to enjoying these cheats..
Patience is a virtue, or so im told
EDIT: beaten to the punch by LordJB
[Edited by Dalis, 10/21/2011 12:55:15 PM]
[Edited by Tylaris, 10/21/2011 5:22:28 PM]
7.04 Patch Notes:
* Made persona names with wide characters (such as Asian characters) able to login to TrendyNet
* Fixed special characters "\", "/", "<" creating unjoinable online games
* Fixed "Start Wave" not updating to display the current Wave number of the match
* Fixed potential losing-mission-unlock issue
* Added option to toggle chase camera offset between left, right, and centered
* Added option to disable "automatic step towards melee target" behavior
* Made UI Scale option keep the edge-alignment of the UI elements, so they stay at their corner even as they get smaller
So 7.04 isnt yet online, but it will probably Monday/Thuesday.
Look at the date at the top... they released this patch Friday... it is for sure in there as there was a 20 MB patch, however, the splash screen still says 7.03... they forgot to change it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem