I am leaving Wellspring for the first time, doing the quest to return the supplies to Dan. I enter the area where it informs me "This are is controlled by bandits. Destroy them for an immediate reward!". It doesn't matter if I engage the bandits, destroy the bandits first, or even try to speed past them to avoid them. AS soon as I get near the center of the first open area, the gme freezes and crashes to desktop.
I have also noted that while in Wellspring and the area immediately after, the cheats work, but the voice that announces "Activated" seems muted and extremely hard to hear.
I'm seeing a new update on the RAGE exe that apparently locks up all the cvar's. It also seems to now record if the trainer has been used, even if I restart the game after using it. ANy idea on how to stop that?
I have tried all 3 versions of trainers
I get the activated voice and the number keys say on and off
but nothing actually happens in the game
Well it works, but the game crashes after a certain amount of time, usually after loading zones.
Tried just regulary running the trainer and the game, result = crash.
Tried following the troubleshooting, turned off AV, firewall and other security software and loading trainer and game as Administrator, result = crash.
Tried running the game without the trainer, result = game completed without crashes.
I don't know if it's the trainer that has an issue with the game, or the game that has an issue with the trainer.
One thing is for certain, the trainer and game does not like each other.
Since the game is pretty damn easy anyway, here's my advice if you absolutely must cheat.
1. Play the game without the trainer until you get the merchants in Wellspring unlocked.
2. Save and exit the game.
3. Start the trainer and game, use the money and race certificate cheat and buy all the crap you want, make sure your money does not exceed 9999 when you're done, since this apparently is the games maximum without the trainer.
4. Save and exit the game again.
5. Start the game without the trainer and enjoy playing with fully upgraded vehicles, weapons and a ****load of ammo and supplies to craft stuff.
Activated," you get the point.
Even if i quit the game and the trainer, when i start the game and activate the trainer it keeps saying "Activated, Activated, Activated,". Has the game been patched?
The AV is not interfering with the trainer and i run it as admin as i do with all the trainers. Gonna log off and back on to see if this fixes it.
Well logging off and then back in seems to have made it work again.
[Edited by rayman2550, 11/25/2012 6:01:43 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.