Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
The reason I refuse to buy it is because making the game always online is a stupid idea. All it does is hurt the customer because if Blizzard starts having problems or if servers go down people can't play the single player portion of it.
The game should have an offline mode so when this happens they can still play the single player without having to wait for Blizzard to fix it.
I'm pretty sure CHU's business model is viable because there is apparently a community of people who are "addicted to cheating"...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options