F1 2011 Discussion
some tips that other users said helped them to get trainer to work
1) wait until xlive is done loading (xlive prompts you when it is logging you in, etc.)
2) activate at main menu only
2) make sure you have latest nvidia drivers (or graphics drivers in general). yes, in some cases the trainer might crash the game due to older drivers. why? we don't know
the rest of the problems usually is due to something listed in troubleshooting section
I'm using the latest trainer with the steam version of the game, the trainer works fine, I have no problems using any of the features in the race.
However, it seems that my game no longer saves, every time I quit out of the game and go back in later I have to start all over again.
Anyone have the same issue in the past or indeed now?
I'm using the retail and it crashes.
F1 2010 had the same problem. I'm not sure if F1 2011 has exactly the same issue but the game would save after doing one type of race session or whatever its called, i.e. you can use the trainer for qualifying and after qualifying, the game would save but after that it wouldn't save.
What I did was use it for the race only and after the race, quit out of the game and the trainer. You'll then have to start up the game again to use the trainer again. Pretty annoying but at least it worked.
[Edited by syntaxerror83, 4/10/2012 6:54:40 AM]
[Edited by angiee, 9/9/2012 1:11:13 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.