Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
For me: Ultramarines, but Blood Angels are a close second.
First founding rules.
- Black Templars (primary Chapter)
- Imperial Fists (secondary Chapter)
- Dark Angels (secondary Chapter)
- Space Wolves (secondary Chapter)
- Deathwatch (secondary Chapter)
- Grey Knights (secondary Chapter)
- Black Legion
[Edited by LoopDaLoop, 9/15/2011 4:01:11 AM]
Only because they fell for a stupid trap, which sent them to the other end of the galaxy, set by Horus while the Imperial Fists, Blood Angels and White Scars fought Horus' armies.
Other than that, Ultramarines were split into other Chapters because of their own Codex Astartes. So now their numbers are around 1000 Battle Brothers, while Space Wolves have 12 Companies instead of the regular 10, and Black Templars have over 6000 Battle Brothers instead of the regular 1000 per Chapter.
[Edited by LoopDaLoop, 9/15/2011 4:04:35 AM]
Grey Knights (yay Demon Hunters)
and for the CSM :
True, but because of that split they're the most chapter with successor chapters, plus all other chapters derive their geneseeds from this chapter when any of their's are lost.
Also the Black Templars need their numbers, longest crusade ever.
is any inquisitors that have investigated them have "disappeared" lol Oh and yeah Soul drinkers FTW
[Edited by sarpadon, 9/16/2011 9:37:18 PM]
[Edited by sarpadon, 9/16/2011 9:43:38 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Ammo