Civilization 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
NOTE I tried every trick they suggested.
1. I have win7 so made admin rights, right click Trainer, Options, Compatible tab, Run as Administrative.
2. When playing Civ5 have steam in off online mode. Open Steam, click in top left corner Steam scroll, select Go offline. Steam well restart, (If you want to play in online later select steam, go online)
3. Run trainer, gun game, and it should stop with that Activation repeating voice.
Also please uninstall QuickTime player as it has been known to cause audio problems before.
Went to online statues with Steam and tried it and that did the trick thanks.
any help in this will be much appreciated
I am having the same activated then deactivated problem.
If I press a key I get the voice sound "activated" then I hear a pop sound then the voice says "deactivated".
It was working fine when I first started using it, which is strange.
Any help would be great.
I am using a retail version too, if that helps.
[Edited by WillowHesky, 2/14/2012 6:25:23 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem