Deus Ex: Human Revolution Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Does this affect how I look at Gamestop? Not at all. How many other companies do this and not tell us? A product has a coupon for a big competitor and they remove it. Woop-dee.
1. My first issue is how did Gamestop know that the coupon was inside?
2. Secondly what possible problem can a coupon for a game that Gamestop has already sold going to cause them? Clearly they didn't think this one through as the firestorm caused by them snooping is both promoting OnLive and kicking Gamestop in the balls! If they didn't like the coupon then send the package back to the publisher for replacements or refuse to sell it!
3. My last issue is they didn't come clean by announcing they were doing it. Rather, they did it and got caught, THEN they admitted to it and started a recall. If they had stated from the get go they were opening the game and removing said coupon (assuming here that they found out about the coupon from the publisher not by snooping) then they would have had a leg to stand on morally.
In my humble opinion they deserve any and all hate that comes for such a ridiculous move. I will seriously reconsider buying anything from them after such questionable behavior.
As to whether or not it is legal to do what they did is something a court will decide not us (if it even goes there).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem