Deus Ex: Human Revolution Discussion
It works great for me good work CH and thank you.
Couple of issues that I'm having currently:
1) Pressing F1 to activate the trainer both in-game and at the main-menu cause the trainer to activate and loop the "activated" sound effect non-stop. Holding [Shift] seems to allow it to finish it's current playback but as soon as it's released, the sound effect continues looping.
2) Activating the trainer seems to have corrupted two of my save files after I had activated the trainer and used a few of the options. I'm not very far in the game so I can easily catch back up in addition to testing which options seem to trigger this corruption.
Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
DX:HR 1.1.620.0 - Steam
I am trying to figure out how to reproduce it 100% of the time, but it's definitely buggy. From attempting some memory hacking/pointer tracing on this game before you guys released the trainer, I can only imagine how much of a pain it is to train this. Thanks.
lol oh i have posted here before? lol oops!
[Edited by sharpmath, 8/24/2011 1:32:00 AM]
haha wow rotk stuff 3 years ago? well. sorry Love this site so much thanks
[Edited by sharpmath, 8/24/2011 1:33:45 AM]
[Edited by sharpmath, 7/24/2012 10:04:17 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.