Deus Ex: Human Revolution Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Just for grinz, you might try both the first and second trainers to see if either makes a difference for you.
You still didn't say if you have completely disabled all security... AV esp real time scanning, and firewall, and any browser security or add-ons.
[Edited by element5, 8/3/2014 3:07:55 PM]
I've tried both the trainers that are for 2.0.0. The #1 doesn't work (or at least I tend to verify it using the keypad function since it seems the least intrusive and easiest to test) while #2 works but without sprinting and the armor crash.
I've verified that I do have the only patch applied though unless they released more than one since Steam's only downloaded one.
I would like to ask for one more pass as the trainer for this game before it is retired please.
I have all of my AV disabled so that it does not interfere with the trainer, and I always run them as admin.
[Edited by priced4evil, 1/15/2015 2:02:16 PM]
we own this on steam.
1) I had to start this game from scratch
2) the savegames for this and the normal version are not compatible
3) my savegame for this game was not on this computer and steam did not allow me to download it from cloud
4) I had to start fresh and playing for 25+ minutes no crashes with the trainer
5) some options did not work until I was far enough into the game where there is a HUD visible.
I do not plan to play this game for hours and hours again to test the trainer further.
Is there another way to duplicate items?
Interesting...I've managed to make it work by dropping the Damage Mod to the floor and picking it back up. It's probably an issue with how the item initially registers in the inventory. So going through that procedure again has made it "duplicatible".
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.