Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
1. Horrible story. You can see the story's plot folding from a lightyear away.
2. Horrible cutscenes that are cartoony and downright corny at times.
3. A game made under such long time have only 4 relatively small acts? Seriously?
4. Constant online requirement for play. If your doing something serious on internet and it drains your bandwidth, then chance is during play, you will find lots of delay in your action/screen tearing/slow connectivity issues. Overall, it sucks!
5. Unlike D1 or D2 that made you go back to play again and again, this will keep you up for one playthrough at most. EVEN if you beat the game on nightmare difficulty, which would take, maybe at most, 2-3 days, given that you spend most of your time playing it and playing it tactfully, you would find that it is not worth playing again.The incentive to play this game is simply NOT there!
6. Loot at nightmare difficulty is currenlty broken at best. For more info on that, read about it online. There are tons of forums regarding that issue as of now.
7. I'll say this again: the story sucks and looks like a 7-year old kid wrote this story. It simply doesn't draw you into the world.
8. The game is SHORT. How many times can you play the same 4 acts if it doesn't give you more incentive to play it? THOSE incentives are NOT there anymore unlike D1 and D2.
9. Graphics, its mediocre at best. And if Blizz say that they did it to make sure more ppl can play this game, then we have to say, "then why did you bother w/ internet connectivity? What if I want to play this game when I'm on a plane? Fix that issue, instead of making more excuses."
The graphics simply isn't brining back that dark, gothic impact of D1 or D2.
10. Witch Doctor and Demon Hunters are easily better than the rest of the characters atm. Actually they are overpowered to say the least! Try playing on Nightmare difficulty using Barbarian!
*middle finger to Blizz*
Overall: Don't buy it. Save your money. When price drops, buy it from Amazon or online at a far cheaper price.
well its not the cheating that is screwing the pouche its more the nerfing and the servers being down more than they are up and blizz working so hard for the money part to work that they could give rats ass bout the game its self now... i vote no for most part due to all the poor handeling blizz is doing atm
in all honesty its a good game kinda gets repetitive after awhile but what game doesnt... but the frustration of not playing on your time...cant say it enough blizz
[Edited by Blondy, 5/29/2012 7:24:49 PM]
Heh. Haters gonna hate.
I have a very strong feeling you haven't even tried playing it, but only watched a couple of youtube videos and read a couple of posts.
Yes the game is not perfect but its pretty decent. The story isnt the best but it is not by any means bad. I mean yes the game is called Diablo ffs, ofcourse you are gonna fight diablo in the end. The story guides you along a certain path and has its twists.
2. The cutscenes...i wonder which ones do you mean. The between acts cutscenes are beautiful and brilliant. Act I end cutscene with Tyrael is one of the best things i've seen in a long time. The book page drawing scenes are also by no means cartoony so i don't know what you are talkig about.
5. Have you ever played D1 or D2 or D3 on several difficulties? You talk as if yeah...im gonna start a game on nightmare, play it a couple of days and im bored. No mention of the fact that you have to first play: Normal, Nightmare, Hell and only then you unlock Inferno. Also lets not forget the PvP arena which is yet to come.
8.Short? YES. D2 was much longer? hmm...NO...it was the same lenght and i don't see you complaining about it. Do you even know that in normal mode you only see about 30% of the gear available? Other stuff gets unlocked later on! The game always unlocks or adds something as you pass through a difficulty.
9. Yeah...its a Blizzard game...Blizzard games have always been the kind that would run on a pretty outdated system. "What if I want to play this game when I'm on a plane?" Buy first class tickets..they have Wi-Fi there. Although i do agree that it could be a lil bit darker.
10. Every class has its ups and downs and yes i've played nightmare with barb. not that bad actually. try playing inferno with your demon hunter against hordes of ranged mobs.
All in all it boils down to the fact that you are a hater who doesn't have a decent internet connection and because of that you bash a good game.
Im not saying that the game is perfect. It has its ups and downs but it is a good game which sucks you in and in the end rewards you for trying hard. With the addition of PvP arena it will become even more interesting. So before bashing it to the ground, at least give it a try...literally...just try it out for yourself!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options