Diablo 3 Discussion
If it doesn't, don't consider it, decide on Hell yes.
bnet2.0 is a form of DRM
[Edited by Neo7, 8/6/2011 4:37:28 PM]
[Edited by IbrahimX999, 8/6/2011 4:50:25 PM]
And with their banning of people in SC2 for using trainers in single player? Yeah, you hit the nail on the head there.
Plus, now they're adding the ability to buy items for real cash. It wouldn't surprise me if they totally removed offline options and built-in cheats and went "oh, you can buy your way into playing the game how you like!"
Activision is basically destroying Blizzard's business practices, and it seems that more and more companies these days are willing to follow that same model and totally screw us over.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options