Red Faction: Armageddon Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
"I have been using the cursed trainer from haxor,"
there lies your problem.
If i remember a while back, there was a forum post on here about his "trainers" installing a .dll file on your system that prevents all CH trainers from working, and it may also be stealing your login credentials for this site.
Need someone else that knows what that dll is named to verify
are you using IE10 or IE11??
if so, try downgrading to IE9..
also i recommend NEVER using a h4x0r trainer!
here is the thread to help remove IE10 or IE11 if you needed it
I probably would never have guessed that IE was the problem, I dont use IE ever, so I did not realized they were installed.
it is probably play.dll that is required for the haxor file to start. after doing the ie uninstall it fixed this and a couple other trainers. apparently some CH trainers are alergic to IE 10 and 11. and it worked with the play.dll in the folder or not in the folder.
just in case PWizard reads this, plz dont be offended that I tried his, I was trying every trainer I could find since this one was not working. this one is better than haxor's trainer anyway. as are all of CH trainers. basically every trainer I use is a CH trainer except for a few games, but that is usually because there not being a CH trainer... Plz do not revoke my unlimited status, I am always getting new trainers from here.I could send you a screenshot of my folder I have all my trainers in if you like... you will see they are basically all CH trainers.
all is well now it works and others that were broken work! thanks you all
[Edited by redline147, 3/23/2014 10:37:58 PM]
1. I saw that steam had updated this game...
2. open game and checked to see they fixed an in game feature(new game plus)
3. tested trainer, trainer activates as normal, but no options working.
4. close everything. run trainer as admin(redundant actually, was already set to run as admin, but ran as admin with right click menu anyway)
5. results still the same, check in game version, still showing v 1.01
tried everything over again, still trainer activates like it is the correct version, but 0 of 6 trainer options working)
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.