Settlers 7, The - Paths to a Kingdom Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Match up with trainer version from here, and try... if it doesn't work... then the .exe file is obviously different.
1. Checked local file under Steam Folder for exe file but could not find any. So I tried to check the in-game screen and properties from Steam page but failed to find any version number.
2. The update news does not tell what version it is.
3. Trainer ver. 1.10 does not work. Ver 1.11 says trainer activated but in-game fuctions do not work. When button pressed, the voice keep saying activated but does not update anything. ONLY Ver 1.12 works with the game, but sometimes the game crashes.
Just randomly trying any old version of trainer is a weird way of going about things
Steam\steamapps\common\settlers 7 gold\Data\Base\_Dbg\Bin\Release
I just bought it on Steam as well because of the sale and it should be 1.12.1396.0
I've tried the 1.12 trainer and it worked but I only messed around for a few minutes. So I don't know if it crashes after an extended period of time.
Also, It is true gold editions/deluxe editions tend to be.. iffy.. i am currently downloading the gamestop deluxe edition due to its 75% off. either a trainer works and ill be happy.. or it wont and ill be sad.. but for such a small cost its worth a risk no?.
Though I am not mad. They can't keep updates for everything. It is impossible.
Got a mailer demon trying to email him. Can someone else try? Maybe I can ping a mod on there site...
[Edited by CrimsonCrust, 9/22/2012 10:30:47 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem