Witcher 2, The - Assassins of Kings Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
it's a Swizz page in german (and english) and you have to register. I'll ask if I can upload those elsewhere.
Anyway, thanks for the link! The item mod works nicely. Had to move the stuff to a seller in the army camp though, cause I'm way past Flotsam and don't really want to start over.
It is also handy for people having problems with stuttering and slow gameplay, you can use QuickBMS with the proper scriptw2.txt file to decompress the pack0.dzip file, and if you decompress into the CookedPC folder keeping all other folders etc, you can then delete the pack0.dzip file, but cut and paste it somewhere else first to test it out the game should start no problem and loading should be quicker as it doesn't have to use the time to prefetch files from the archive and decompress them also.
But be warned it will be close to double the size of the file which is about 18GB.
1. in the link 'iosa' most graciously provided i see two mods(Inventory and Items & Enhancements). can i use both mods at the same time and use the trainer as well?
2. how do u use the mods? do u just unpack them and then place them in the CookedPC folder? that's it?
3. any instability issues arising out of it?
plz let me know. thank u.
1. As long as the mods don't share the same file, they should all work together. (If they do, you might have to combine them into a single file)
2. Yes, just unpack into CookedPC folder. Read the readme that is included with the mods for the directory.
3. There shouldn't be any instability using these mods since the game will load the unpacked mod files instead of the one in pack0.dzip (always keep a backup save just in case though).
@Cryshal The only necessary one, in my opinion, is the item weight/weight capacity mod. All the other ones are just for fun once you completed the first runthrough. It's different for everyone though so who cares.
[Edited by iosa, 5/25/2011 10:56:15 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem