Witcher 2, The - Assassins of Kings Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. You can select Ultra settings ( if u have good pc )
2. DISABLE anti-aliasing ( u won't notice the difference since the AA in this game is small )
3. DISABLE SSAO ( wont notice hardly too much
4. Disable Uber Sampling ( it's a waste since it drops FPS even on the most powerful systems )
Let me know if it worked for u
GeForce GTX 260
I'm having serious troubles getting this game to run well on Ultra. HIGH works just fine. Any advice? the only weak link I have I think is my video card but still, I have never had a problem before. I mean its a 4GB vid card for crying out loud, lol. Turned SSOA, Antialiasing, Ubersampling, vertical Sync, Motion blurs and Blur effects, and DoF off. Still dirt performance.
I have the steam version of the game, and I am currently trying to figure out what version of the game i have. Whether or not it is the retail or the patched version, but can't find out where I can check my version number at.
GPU: GTX 570
Core i7 950
6GB Ram 1866
Everything Set to MAX and all settings enabled (including SSAO and AA)
Above Settings + Uber Sampling on
Above Settings + Ubser Sampling Off
STable 59.5 - 61 FPS
No other settings were disabled, as before the patch AA would also be necessary to be disabled.
Apart from these I have uninstalled the Nvidia 3D Vision driver & Controller.
ohh i thought it was on purpose it lagged like that because its such an annoying game
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem