Fable 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Two glitches I have noticed this trainer cause.
1. If you activate any of the power options like strength, armor, or willpower, when you engage in a social situation your character gets blown up to gigantic size and all you see is this massive blob on the screen with the floating interaction options.
2. Also with the power options, if you activate any of them, people will run screaming from your character regardless of your morality. They act terrified.
Reasons for concern? The stats that are being adjusted by the trainer are conflicting with other elements in the game. Who knows what kind of repercussions it could have on game play.
OR you could read the warnings that we have already posted in this very thread regarding these issues.
[Edited by PWizard, 5/27/2011 4:34:14 PM]
My bad, I didn't see that there.
On a side note is the intent of a 'beta release' not to report bugs/issues that we experience to help improve and resolve them before it gets out of 'beta'?
If it is not, and there is no intent to attempt resolving issues, perhaps that should be noted as well. Thank you all the same. Appreciate the trainer
btw strength was for the sword, willpower is for the magic but what is for the gun? agility?
As long as you play with good-known friends it should be OK.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.