1. Someone's overreacting - NO, if you base overreaction by saying bull crap, or loser, you are the one who is overreacting. The bulk of what I type was actual personal reasons why i felt the way i did about the game.
2. Be Polite to other members - So they can kick me in the face, gang up on me, and flame me but i can't defend myself? one person even made fun of my site name for having an opinion about THE GAME, i never once before that targeted ANY member of this site, until i was targeted for an opinion about THE GAME.
3. These are the only cheats, deal with it - Are you kidding me? My complaints were NOT about the cheats, it was about how the game was designed, and I gave a possible suggestion ( not a demand) that a NO CLIP cheat may solve the problem.
4. Justifying calling....blah blah........ - Like you said, everyone has their opinions right? I tend to like to have my own opinions, and sometimes even when i have my OWN OPINION, i like to verify that opinion with others, coincidentally, that very opinion i hold so far is similar to many other opinions. Also, why are you even using the word "justifying", you don't need to "justify" an opinion, i simply gave reasons why i disliked it.
5.This is a discussion forum...people reply.. - Exactly, but it also follows some rules right? like being respectful to others right? i did say the word "loser" and "bull crap" right? but if you notice, with your keen almighty observation.... that i said that out of defense after being "personally" targeted for a opinion/discussion that i had towards an "INTANGIBLE" object. Never once in my "INITIAL" post did I insult a MEMBER of this forum, heck, i didn't even mention them, but now when i come back and check the thread I see things like "So much for being awakened... seems like you're sleeping to me" - posted by Geist1087.... i don't see you correcting his actions....so in light of that, yes, i feel targeted.
6. Don't be an ass - Read your own part 1 and part 2........and practice what you preach.
7. Don't triple post... take our redundant stuff - Nothing to argue about here, I can agree with you on this one. However, i must say I don't usually get into arguments with people on this site, so I'm not even used having to reply in the way I did, most of my time posting on this site regards, a trainers suggestion, giving thank you to pwiz and cal, and giving a donation to the site even though I'm life time member.
Reply to your Opinion and Conclusion: I respect your opinion, however, that's very simply, NOT the way i play games. You may get bored, but not me. As for cheats being a privilege, you could easily also say GAMES in general are a privilege, and cheats go as far back as Game Genie for Nintendo...it is only until the recent "achievement age of gaming" that action replay, codecreators, gameshark, etc don't make cheat software anymore, in the age of ps3, and xbox360, and internet based gaming...... What would I do if cheats wasn't around, and would I go to the dev's forums and complain how they made the game ? No I wouldn't complain to them the way the game was made, I simply just wouldn't buy their game...like i said before, it is rare the way the system in fable 3 was made, and most rpgs let u get all the abilities via exp or leveling, which is easy to use a trainer for. That's why i didn't buy it for xbox 360, and I'm sorry if I thought that, through the power Cheathappens, that someone could maybe figure out a way to do it. Unfortunately, those dreams have been shut down, NOT only by the games design, but more so, by un-supportive members of a cheating website....sigh