Trainer Tools and Resources
how do i find out what version i have?
i mean i know i have 1.0 but where are the other numbers marked ?
also, why all versions dont have exact cheats?
some don't even have "\ key master unlock"
[Edited by harmony01981, 7/17/2011 6:19:52 PM]
i have found my version. altho now ive been playing a few hours and i cant believe how much this game totaly sucks LOL
just uninstaled it, dont want that crap in my pc.
and btw the trainer worked flawless ty
I download it new fra Steam to day.
[Edited by morix, 12/3/2011 8:16:37 AM]
- Unlimited health works
- Unlimited ammo doesn't work unless you pick no reload
- no reload works and enabled unlimited ammo
- add match time works
- instant cooldowns don't work
- instant supplies do not work (and usually say "deactivated" every time you press it)
- add ability points works
I haven't tried the rest.
Edit: I re-downloaded the trainer for 1.0.23692.48133 (which I only got earlier today), and after a few attemps, the instant supply worked for one mission, (the cooldowns and unlimited ammo still didn't), and for the next mission, the instant supply no longer worked and says "deactivated" every time I press it.
[Edited by Lintman, 12/3/2011 1:19:36 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.