Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Nope. People are reporting:
- random crashes/freezes
- handling & performance of some A1 cars have been "nerfed"
- DLC treasure hunt severely bugged
- inability to reach new level-max due to missing exp from wreck-markers not appearing
and a few other bugs and glitches. It's like they're learning to make a game as they go. This is truly the most pathetic gaming experience I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing.
Atari/Eden bashing aside, I wanted to add my thanks to CH.
Not just that, I seem to be the sole person who has to find 24 wrecks for one of the DLC addon cars and one for the other.
Plus, my laundry list of issues includes a crash at login.
There'll be a patch......to fix the patch, to fix the patch
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem