The First Templar Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The ending to AC:B though is good.
90% of the timed areas with levers were entirely optional. I agree they got annoying pretty quickly, but I put myself through them. The game didn't force me. Besides, it's only the same kind of mechanic you'll find in many games, except in AC2 they're started by levers, rather than automatically without giving you a chance as in other games.
AC:B is definitely worth the time. I haven't finished it yet - taking a break for other games - but given the revelations in the AC2 ending, I have high hopes for the AC:B ending, and the ending to the series as a whole.
But I digress... confusing? Yes. Nonsense? Nah.
...Why am I helping to continue an AC discussion in a First Templar thread? <.<
[Edited by Skyheart, 5/12/2011 2:30:07 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• XP Instructions included with readme Special thanks to member mvil for supplying the trainer