The First Templar Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
"Please oh trainer god's, can we have a trainer for this game, Amen"
Good one PWiz ...
It's nice to see you have sense of humor while working hard
keep up the good spirit m8 ...
w8ing for trainer ... and PLEASE Be quick on it ..
BTW Where is MR.DABhand and his cute cat ?... he should close this topic since there is a request section on the main message boards ..
EDIT: While waiting for a trainer, I managed to find a demo and I could easily change the XP amount simply with Cheatengine, simple DWORD (4 byte) size.
You can fill out the skill shield pretty quick.
On a side note, not to happy by the way the demo looks, some background trees etc in cutscenes look more like pastel drawings than high definition textures. Perhaps that will be different on the full retail.
Anyways yes thread closed, at the request of the user above :P
[Edited by DABhand, 5/4/2011 3:37:06 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• XP Instructions included with readme Special thanks to member mvil for supplying the trainer