Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Also go into the game folder, and right click the game's .exe file and goto properties and then check the details tab in the new window that pops up and see what version of the game you have installed.
Also as Pwizard said try a no-cd executable for v1.0 it may help you.
[Edited by DABhand, 7/12/2011 1:49:30 PM]
And I don't have the game, just going through possibles on why it isn't working to see why it isn't working for you.
Make sure to...
1. Not have anything blocking access to the trainer, Anti-Virus utils etc.
2. Run both the game and trainer in administrator mode.
3. Follow any other possible fix listed in the trainer troubleshooting page (link at top of page)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.