Crysis 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Link to "Patches-Scrolls"
· Server Browser shows incorrect pings - Fixed
· Some matches never initiate - Fixed
· Faster text chat - As speedy as can be
· Console re-enabled - Console has been re-activated
· Cheat detection - Now in place to ensure all users are on a level playing field
· Fix USB headset issues – Current issues have been addressed and fixed
· Fix hologram icon staying on screen after being used - Fixed
· Remove Auto Aim - This has now been completely removed due to overwhelming community feedback
Game auto-updates when you run the launcher, this is the 1.01 update, affects activation files and main game exe and adds a small patch .pak archive in a separate patch folder.
Fairlight, if you were using that "release" is 1.00 and not 1.01 so that's why you don't have the console, add back the original files, update the game by running the launcher again and play with the original activated data if so, unless there are reasons preventing you from such.
(Online activation is needed so if that's why you use a modified exe there isn't many alternatives I guess.)
On a separate note the trainer works with 1.01 and not 1.00 it seems so that's why people whom are using that (Or Fairlights stuff.) are having issues I asume.
(Could be the trainer works on 1.00 as well but I use 1.01 and it works fine so I assume the trainer is only for 1.01)
Also the console is only partially activated with this update, only fifty or so simpler commands are available and not the full list the game uses (nearly 3000 commands.) so cheating isn't possible that way either.
Fairlight version seems to be a pretty half-assed work around, reports of it being based off the old beta exe. Don't think the trainer, or the console, will work for anyone that has the Fairlight exe.
The L4D2 patch changes topic would have been this one.
(Topic name also says Crysis 2 in the previous link.)
And no I don't think it's the beta exe but I can't say for certain, version differences unless that's been tampered with would show this.
(Fairlights is 184.108.40.206xx something, beta build is 220.127.116.1120)
EDIT: That's interesting, it should be re-enabled once updated (Somewhat, only a few commands will work from it as I said.) but perhaps it's possible the localization interferes then? If any is used that is.
(Tilde/~ is the default key and this might change if the keyboard is localized to a different region than the game expects or was developed with/for, unsure how to best explain it but the layout changes alters which button would show/hide the console window.)
[Edited by LordJB, 3/25/2011 6:24:03 AM]
[Edited by DraconLord, 3/25/2011 4:50:28 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem