Crysis 2 Discussion
I don't know about everyone else, but I have been playing without the disk, with the trainer on 1.1, without a no-dvd patch or anything. I just installed the game, and let someone else install it on theirs. If it is just me, that is a strange thing to happen.
The game was instant patched to 1.1 on release day, so that's why the trainer is for version 1.1 . As for others who wanted a trainer for 1.0, there are already some made. Either use google to find them or make your own.
1) the Nano-Catalyst points option gives you the points but you can't spend them.
2) the JAW rocket launcher can only be used once per level/map, even with Unlimited Ammo option enabled.
3) if you have Stealth mode enabled and switch out of it while you also have Unlimited Energy enabled, the Energy will instantly drop to 0 for about 2 seconds, then it will instantly refill to 100%.
not sure if all of them are trainer or game bugs, just putting them out there.
just to make it clear its not when you drop out by hitting E its when you attack with a non suppressed weapon or melee cuz it doesnt happen to me when i hit the key for it only when i attack without a suppressor or melee
Did you get it off steam? Becasue RETAIL was already at 1.1
And so was steam. EA dl prob was to.
Try the trainer anyway..
Just to refine what you have.
1: Correct, apparently the amount you spend and the amount shown to have is two different pieces of game code.
2: The unlimited ammo does not apply, work for, to the JAW, and you can only use it once down the sights, and a second without sights when you use the no reload feature.
3: That is hard coded into the game and might be hard to do cause, there are some scripted events that turn off energy usage for a few seconds. If you look at your energy bar when using a silenced weapon, you will see it move down then back up to full, mattering on which weapon you use. The DSG-1 (sniper rifle) with silencer puts the energy right before empty, while silenced weapons drop it down to 0.
A method I use is, AIM, pop out of stealth, fire, and restealth if your worried about it dropping you out in the open for more than a couple of seconds.
[Edited by nalkrien, 3/25/2011 3:09:06 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.