headhunternl posted on Jul 14, 2011 1:47:34 PM - Report post
I LOVE THIS GAME
1. you can walk where you whant and do what you whant / in blackops you cant do the same
2. i love the maps some of them ar very big and nice / blackops sucks on that
3. less hackers then blackops
4. blackops is like a cow the keep milking it just like world of warcraft
WaynerDood52 posted on Jul 20, 2011 4:27:49 PM - Report post
Definitely NOT worth the full price but a fun game. There's a few problems though:
1. BUGGY - Several times I'd do things such as toss a grenade and it never blew up. What? Faulty grenades? hehe
2. Very unbalanced AI. Even on easy mode it's super easy at some points and other times some guy from 100 yards away will nail you with one shot. Your team mates do nothing but get in the way, oftentimes getting you killed, and their AI is so bad they can't find their way around many obstacles such as tables and fences. AI is very predictable too. Just watch one guy come out of a building or whatever and all th rest follow exactly the same pattern.
3. Story isn't bad.
4. Gameplay - Character movement is awkward. Running feels odd every time I do it.
So...NOT a black ops or COD competitor but overall not too bad. For a cheap price that is....
leonil7 posted on Oct 14, 2011 6:36:52 AM - Report post
doesnt really matter. im playing it for free anyway.cheat playing the game, why not cheat paying the game. game is short, but at least have the chance to shoot some north koreans.