Dragon Age II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Ok, You will need GFF Editor, from:
or from social bioware forum.
1) Put Your weapon to backpack and save your game.
2) Open Your saved game with GFF editor. File You can edit is xxxxx.das, where xxxx its Your save game name.
3) Open down the menu from curent number "0",
4) Open down menu "SAVEGAME_PARTYLIST"
5)Open down menu from line "SAVEGAME_BACKPACK"
6)Identify Your item. I changed staff of parlathan from DLC. Its name is "prm000im_parth_staff". Open down line with Your item.
7) Open down menu "ITEM_PROPERTIES"
8) Go to line with property value "8000"
9) Select this line, You will se window with "Edit" properties in bottom left corner.
10) Change value from 8000 to 9115 (9115 is the value for lvl item)
11) Click save button and You will see new value in item properties.
12) Go to "File" -> "Save as" and select your savegame and overwrite it.
This is easier to follow.
It's better to just ADD the line for evolving weapon. If you add it though, you also need to add another line for the other 3 trees, ITEM_PROPERTY_POWERS needs to be 1065353216, ITEM_PROPERTY_EFFECTID and ITEM_PROPERTY_VFXID must be -1.
Also, the item LEVEL is at index number 16238 (just above SAVEGAME_OBJECT_PLOT)for each item. What that number does, is grow all stats in ITEM_PROPERTY_POWERS by a factor.
Seems to be a lot of fiddly work to get your item to just level with you. I think when I do my first proper play through of DA2 al not be doing that with me items.
@Hedrah How did you change your weapon to level 100? With all these bizarre "values", the editor might as well be written in an alien language.
[Edited by MediaMaster9000, 3/16/2011 5:30:01 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Group Health
+ 9 more options