Dragon Age II Discussion
My game's speech is very quiet for instance, but every other sound is normal level. Quite annoying :P
Nothing to do with the trainer.
Annoying that the demo was fine, but game isn't.
[Edited by DABhand, 3/11/2011 4:54:56 AM]
thanks for feedback and apologies for the problems.
check in to see when pwizard has posted-
Others have the same issue :P
EDIT: Here is some fixes..
1. For those getting the violin sound, use the force stereo option.
2. For those with quiet speech (only in Vista and 7) ALT+TAB out the game and goto the sound settings in your task bar it should show DA2, move the slider to normal and mess around with music and ambient sound values in the options but keep dialogue up full. If on XP look for some free programs like Indie Volume so you can do this
[Edited by DABhand, 3/11/2011 9:28:34 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Group Health
+ 9 more options