Dragon Age II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
I believe what he is saying is that when he starts the game and trainer in administrator mode, the game can no longer access his save file (due to permission errors).
If you can locate your save game file try this:
1. Open Command Prompt with Administrator Privileges
2. Navigate to the directory with your save game using cd command.
3. Type this command: TAKEOWN /F *.*
4. Type this command: ICACLS *.* /grant administrators:F
5. Type this command: ICACLS *.* /grant [COMPUTER NAME]\[WINDOWS USERNAME]:F
Make sure to use the correct information in step 5 (you can find both typing the command "whoami" in Command Prompt.)
I did go to admin and gave my user full permissions for the game and the trainer. However, the trainer still asks for admin permission. I logged into the game and at the first selection list that came up, I hit F1 and heard the trainer say something, not sure what. I don't know if that's where F1 works, or the next selection list. But, the trainer then didn't work in the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem