Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The 2 possible fixes I can think of are as follows.
1. Defragment your HD where the game is installed.
2. Make sure your Virtual Ram is ideally minimum your max amount of current RAM and maximum double your max amount of RAM. Also if you have 2 hard drives, make sure your games are not on your system drive (i.e. C, if you want your games on your system drive then make sure your Virtual Ram is on the other drive
[Edited by DABhand, 3/7/2011 12:28:55 AM]
Please lock this. No more help needed. Thanks to everyone.
[Edited by Recardio, 3/7/2011 12:32:49 AM]
Once you've loaded the game up to the main menu, hit the Windows key, or Alt+Tab out of the game. After that, open up Task Manager. Right click on your Mass Effect 2 process in the Processes tab. Click "Set Affinity". Uncheck one of your cores and click ok. After that, bring it back up and re-check the core. Click ok again. Close out of task manager, bring your game back up, and you should be good to go.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem