Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Discussion
If I activate trainer by F1 in main menu or on captain's bridge - no problem, but immideately after mission start (even before cinematics) game crashes.
If I acivate trainer during mission - game crashes in 3-5 seconds after activation, even if I doesn' press any option key.
What to do now? I've read "Troubleshooting" page, the only real thing I see there is to start trainer in Administrator mode but it doesn't change anything.
Any ideas please?
1) this trainer works great with my system and offline profile (possible XLive CRC check disabled with offline profiles?)
2) this trainer works well with online profiles on your x86 system...
Let's wait for answer from prefessors
Please help friends I really don't like to use WinXP in x86 mode to test this trainer... so please help me to make this trainer work on my Win7 x64 game station...
Sorry for late responce been playing DAO and DA2 Shamballs. Click --- > Link
And Click Download CCCP 2010-10-10 and still that should hopefully sort it.
[Edited by Lord-Servius, 3/12/2011 12:38:29 PM]
yep but it supposidly helps. I am not clued in all the details something to do with ffshow.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem