Cities in Motion Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Numpad 1: Add Money - this will add 100,000 per keypress. Instructions are
very important! You will have to follow these steps EACH TIME you wish
to add money. Follow these steps exactly!
1) Make sure trainer is activated (press F1 at main menu).
2) Make sure you are actually in the game and see the value for your money.
3) Alt-tab OUT of the game to the desktop.
4) Right-click on the Desktop taskbar and select 'Show the Desktop'.
5) Click back on the Cities in Motion tab to re-enter the game.
6) Press the option key to add money and note the value increases with each press.
7) Once you have the amount you want then go spend some money.
8) If you spend money or open any other menus or anything, DO NOT PRESS THE OPTION
KEY AGAIN until you have repeated all these steps.
9) That's it!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem