How did you get the Steam one working? The trainer doesn't even recognize the game running. Are you using the older version?
not sure all of the fuss here about the trainer not finding game or not working.
1) if you are trying to activate the trainer from the game LAUNCHER then of course the trainer won't work..
here's how i do it:
1) start the trainer
2) start the game
3) press PLAY on the launcher. game launches.
4) at the screen where it says 'press START to play', press F1
5) trainer says 'trainer activated'
6) press START to enter the actual game
7) drive forward a bit and press F1 and the car zooms
i tested also pressing F1 to activate the trainer when the game window first pops up, and also waited until i was inside the game after driving to activate and the trainer works doing it that way also.
so if there are still problems, it's either:
1) you are not waiting until the game actually launches (i.e. TestDrive2.exe is not running)
2) you are activating at the LAUNCHER and not in the game
3) the trainer is being blocked by your antivirus, anti malware, firewall, or some such thing and is being prevented from injecting in to the game or even accessing it.
i cannot think of any other problems that could be going on-
yep looks like running as admin gets it going. Money option gave me 100 mil...