There are two ironies in that.
1. No one would have known who he was had she not sued. She could have lived in safe anonymity...but now everyone knows her name.
2. Her lawsuit opened a closed door in a criminal investigation involving her using her coworker's credit card to buy stuff, so she's getting busted for that as well as not forever being known as the lady who fell in the fountain.
Better to be a single-tasking hypervigilant never-does-anything-distracting-in-dangerous-areas like me than an ignorant-of-your-surroundings-falls-onto-train-tracks-ditz to be honest.
If the next train had been sooner, that kid would have been responsible for his own death or the death of the officer who dove in to save him. Either way, he'd be dead in one form due to the trauma suffered be it physical or survivor's-guilt PTSD at seeing the officer leveled by the train.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem