Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
My drivers clearly aren't. Just updated them two days ago (GTX285).
Besides that, good work as usual.
A word on the "AI". It plain sucks ass. There is no AI in this game as in most NFS parts. They're cheating more than me. I basically can't win some races without cheating. How come i drive a Veyron and the Cops are driving SLR 722s and i get passed by them while driving 200mph and accelerating with turbo boost ? WTF is this ? Are these EA ppl serious ?
As well as the rest of the driving field which is ALWAYS just behind me no matter how i drive. 1 or 2 seconds are the most usually. They somehow always catch up even after worst crashes.
Ugh. Want Shift 2. Want it now. This is so disappointing bull****.
The Cheat Happens Trainer Manager tells you if a trainer has a newer version available.
Hi Caliber / Pwiz,
Good job with the trainer as always.
Just some feedback, I can confirm that adding extra weapons has no effect on enforcers nor speeding up recharges.
On the other hand racers (including AI controlled racers) have a field day with those options enabled.
Keep up the awesomeness!
1) adding BOUNTY at the map screen - when you finish a race and the game saves it will correctly save with the new amount of bounty. when you quit the game and come back you will see it saved properly. you MUST complete a race after using these options so that the game saves your increased values.
2) all options have been made player only, including the weapon refills, and weapon cooldowns.
3) i added an option to affect the non-player cars so they can't use thier weapons as much (i.e. very little if at all).
pwizard already posted it, so enjoy!
(p.s.- i took very personally the comments that people said this was the 'worst' trainer we ever did. this is one of the BEST trainers i ever did and required alot of work and reversing to accomplish. i did not play a ton of races and i did not realize that the game did not 'save' your increased bounty, which is easy to miss since the game was unlocking cars and etc. while you were playing. at any rate, some of these options will not be found on any other trainers (unless they take a peek at how we did it). making the save games work correctly was a very deep and complicated process. i hope you appreciate the effort-)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.