Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1.Download this www.megaupload.com/?d=6LHPT9ZC
2. Place file in ../steamapps/common/fallout new vegas (Same location as falloutNV.exe)
3. Restart steam and the game. Game will now use Directx 9 Reneder Path instead of the backward comptability DX9 API with DX10
work for vista and windows 7
You can find this file over at newvegasnexus.com along with a bunch of mods and such.
As far as I've been able to find out, the crashing has to do with unoptimized FaceGen code that's interfering with normal operation of the game using the updated d3d9.dll that's somewhere in your Windows folder.
Apparently it's so unoptimized...
Game: *throws hands up* I can't deal with this anymore
Windows: A Critical Error Has Occurred...
Game: Good lookin' out
Windows: Np man
P.S.: That's the default location for retail, see above post for default Steam install dir. Also, for non 64-Bit users disregard the (x86) part... you all should know the drill by now.
[Edited by Kiriai, 10/24/2010 11:30:21 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem