Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
Thx in advance. A.
If you want send a PM (I want to know if this trainer -considering what DGrant said- is working with the last steam edition of Fallout New Vegas OR Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition [10 euro more: which one have I to buy?]). Thx again.
I've disable my firewall, run it as admin but it doesn't seem to be working
The same goes for "Encumbered" option
Something I did wrong?
Most of the crashes were contributed by 'No Reload' and 'Unlimited Ammo'
Numpad 2: Bottlecaps
Numpad 4: No Reload
Numpad 5: Unlimited Ammo
1. Disable 'Unlimited Ammo' for shooting
Enable Num 4 will automatically enable Num 5
Thus after using Num 4, I shot an ammo; automatically increasing the amt of ammo to 999 and then disable Num 5 option (now No Reload is ON and Unlimited Ammo is OFF)
Occasionally I will reduce the amount of ammo I have to half of the amount eg: 400 ammo from 999
2. Disable 'No Reload' and 'Unlimited Ammo' when doing a purchase
When you buy something and increase your caps using Num 2; always make sure to disable Num 4 & Num 5 first before doing a transaction
Doing this will AVOID your caps automatically changed to 999 and any items you and the 'Seller' have to 999
I found that having your ammo/items too much is also one of the reason the game keep crashing
3. Numpad 8: Unlimited AP
- This option has diff meaning than what I thought
- in VATS mode, it doesn't give you unlimited AP
- Once you've released your VATS mode, pressing Num 8 will REFILL your AP instantly
4. Numpad 3: Encumberance
- The moment you load your game, if you have too much items, it will say you are encumbered
- Enable Num 3 won't instantly remove the Encumberance
- You need to reduce an item frm your inventory and automatically the Encumberance option will take effect
5. Disable your internet connection before playing and starting the trainer
- Somehow when I'm offline, I don't hv much problem with the game
6: Reduce the amount IF you hv 999 amt with any of the items
- If I hv any ammo increased to 999, I will reduce them to half. Not sure if it really helps
p/s: Some may hv diff experience with the trainer
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.