Civilization 5 Discussion
Quick description for others who use CE:
Find the policy points (as a 4 byte word) that are displayed on the title bar, and once you have the address, Free Techs (byte) are +684 and Free Policies are +690 added to the policy address.
Be warned, this does take away all the challenge in the game.
Not sure how much easier I can explain it. If you don't know the basics of CE, it does come with a tutorial (though I skip the part about pointers because it's confusing)
1) Find the address for the policy points by doing a search for "4 bytes" and "exact value".
2) Keep changing the value and doing the "Next search" as the policy points change (you can actually use the CH trainer for this), until you have only 1 address left.
3) Take that address (it's an 8-digit hexadecimal number) and add either 684 (for techs) or 690 (for policy points) using a hexadecimal calculator that you either have or find online (one I used is here: Link)
4) Now click "Add Address Manually" and type in the resulting number. Now just change that value to whatever however many techs you want...I think there's a total of 73...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem