Civilization 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
I agree it would be a bad move to pull the plug on it but it's hardly the first time modders were promised big things during game development and after release just to get nothing later.
This time I doubt Firaxis will fail to deliver the goods. One of the dev team was taken in from the modder community and that gives us high hope that this SDK will not only be a reality but it will be great.
Edit config.ini and set EnableTuner to 1. Download and run the fire tuner (found in steam tools in your Library tab). Once Firetuner connects and you are in a game go to fire tuner to add units, technologies, gold, policy points, strategic resources, etc.
- ModBuddy ( for making and packaging mods)
- Nexus (art tools)
- FireTuner (This is the one you want, includes lots of options for debugging.
To enable the tuner to connect to the game remember to edit the config.ini as mentioned above.
If you are unable to load some of the tools like ModBuddy, you might need to install a Visual Studio stand alone from Microsoft.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem