This is now a rampant problem across many game boards and is now being addressed in this sticky. The purpose of this sticky is to inform you how to properly report updates for games! This will be considered a Forum Rule and you may receive warnings from staff if you fail to follow them!
1. Before you go to report an update read the board to see if someone has already reported it. If it's already reported in the main thread of a topic or there's a topic about what's new in the game's patch, then it's pretty clear that we know an update has occured and the game has been added to the "To-Do" list. Spamming about the update will waste our time and delay updates.
2. Check to make sure that the game has not been retired. If the game has been retired, Cheat Happens will not make any updates for future patches regardless of demand. You will be on your own or maybe ask a programmer from Cheat Scapes to make one.
3. Do not send in e-mails / PMs requesting an update to a trainer. The only exception here is if the game is not popular and the game board is dead. A notice in the main trainer topic is enough for the game to be added to the "To-Do List". The trainer team literally gets hundreds upon thousands of "Please Update" requests per day mixed in with other help requests with technical problems on the site or account issues. This really wastes their time and severely delays the time in which an update can be produce.
4. Have patience. This is a pretty small team that's managing hundreds of games. On top of having to create new trainers for new games, they also have to manage and maintain a lot more titles than just your game. They cannot get to everything at once and some games will take priority over yours. Spamming about staff being slow and unreliable is a very good way to irritate staff and have the game retired or your account banned.
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 6/2/2011 12:03:52 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem